Friday, April 24, 2020

Fabulous Friday! Drawing with Mo Willems (and a Dance Party!)

I think that you all know that Mo Willems is one of my favourite author/ illustrators! He writes The Pigeon books, the Elephant and Piggie Books, The Knuffle Bunny Books, and so many more! 

Read along with a Pigeon book! 
Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus - a classic! 



Now , lets draw a Pigeon together! Sometimes it is nice to draw along with someone else, so you can get new ideas to add into your own art.


(you can click on the image and make it much larger!)

 You need paper and a pencil, a crayon, or a marker.

I added a speech bubble because I wanted my Pigeon to say something very important!




In the video below, Mo Willems talks about Doodling, shows you his studio, and shows some early Pigeon drawings!
(it is 22 minutes long, so settle in) (he shows how to draw the pigeon at about minute 17, so if it isn't maintaining interest, forward to there).



Mo has many more of these Doodle videos if you would like to watch more. 

Dance Party Time!!!! 
Dance to a few songs at home! 
Sing and dance along to Boom Chicka Boom!

 
 Or dance to I Like to Move it!


No comments: