Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy To Be Me



Happy To Be Me
________ is my hair
_______ are my eyes.
I’m __ years old
and just the right size.
My name is ___________ and
As you can see
I’m very happy to be
Me!

We are learning our colour words this week! (blond is a very hard colour to understand). (the first 2 blanks in the poem are colours).

Words of the Week

This week the Grade 1s are working on sight words and the grade 2s are working on words that have "st" in them
Grade 1 
is
me
my
to
can
bonus word (our star word) - and

Grade 2 
fast
just
star
list
stop
our star word -  stand

We are learning about ourselves and each other this week. Does your child know all of the names in our class? There are 20 of us -- 11 girls and 9 boys. If they get stuck, ask them who sits in the table group:

Laser Snakes


Ninja Monsters

Baby Penguins
 
Science Cats


 Super Bulldogs

  
(they came up with the names themselves!)
post signature

No comments: